Today, you and your team will begin designs for building the tallest free-standing tower possible with an entire marshmallow supported on top. The supplies give to you in your paper bag are the only supplies to be used. Choose wisely how you will build your tower. Supplies will not be replaced. Your team needs to have a project manager, resource manager and a historian
- Project Manager – oversee the design and building of tower
- Resource Manager – make sure all supplies are used and stored neatly, keep track of your teams rations
- Historian – report, comment, add questions to blog post on behalf of your team.
Your structure will need to stand for 24 hours unassisted, support one intact marshmallow and be built with only the supplies give to you. Here are some thoughts to get you started:
- Ask each other some questions.
- Imagine what your structure might look like. Sketch it out on your bag, if you’d like.
- Get a plan for how you will build.
- Create your tower. Work your plan
- April 15th – Workday
- April 16th – Workday
- April 17th – Measurement Day